Updated 2nd January 2018
At DVMann Consulting Ltd we are committed to handling your Personal Information in a responsible manner, and provide the appropriate safeguards. DVMann Consulting Ltd follows the guiding principles of the General Data Protection Regulations when it comes to your protecting your data.
Personal Information is any information that can identify you, such as your name, email or street address, or it may be information that could reasonably be linked back to you, including your genetic and biometric information. This Privacy Statement describes our practices for collecting, storing and processing your Personal Information and the controls we provide you to manage it.
We collect, process and store your Personal Information as you use our services. We do not collect personal information via our website either through 1st party of third party cookies.
We collect information about you in order to enter into a commercial relationship, this can be at an early stage (pre-engagement) and/ or at contract stage. As such we do not rely on your consent to collect and store your data as without the data we collect, we cannot transact business with you. Therefore, processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or to take steps to enter into a contract with you. Additionally, processing may be undertaken for the purpose of furthering the legitimate interests pursued by DVMann Consulting Ltd, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights, or freedoms of you, the data subject.
Where we process Personal Information on behalf of a Data Controller (Payroll, Finance records), we do not rely on consent to collect and process this data as processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the Data Controller. This Personal Data is kept current through notifications from the Data Controller and is retained in accordance with rules emanating from Her Majesty’s Inland Revenue.
Information we collect from you
Contact Information – includes your name, email address and your phone number.
Curriculum Vitae – We will process the personal data contained within a CV which you voluntarily send to us as part of a contracting arrangement.
Information we process from other sources (Data Controllers)
Personal Information such as name, address, national insurance number, email address, phone number, unique tax reference number.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to allow DVMann Consulting Ltd to engage commercially with you and in the case of CV’s, to facilitate introductions to potential clients. Personal Information processed for financial or payroll purposes is used to allow us to conduct legitimate financial processing and submit returns, on behalf of the data controller to the HMRC and Pension provider, ‘Nest’.
When we share your information
DVMann Consulting Ltd does not share your individual Personal Information with third-parties without your additional consent other than as described in this Privacy Statement.
Changes to this Statement
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time, but we will provide prominent advance notice of any material changes to this Statement, such as posting a notice on our websites or sending you an email, to provide you the opportunity to review the changes and choose whether to continue using the Services.
Any personal information we collect, hold and process is retained within our own company systems. Access to data is restricted to those who have a legitimate reason to retrieve it.
We do not transfer personal data to any third-party recipient other than the Data Controller.
The data we collect directly from you is the minimum we require to facilitate the lawful processing described above. Personal Information placed on our system will be deleted as soon as practicable after termination of a commercial contract between us and in any case within 3 months.
Personal data collected and processed for Finance and Payroll purposes will be held for the maximum time as determined by any legal requirement.
Your rights as a data subject
The regulations provide a number of rights to you as the Data Subject. DVMann Consulting Ltd is committed to upholding those rights, and those applicable to the personal information we collect and process are listed below. In addition to these rights, you have the right to escalate any concern to the Supervisory Authority, which in the UK is the Information Commissioners Office https://ico.org.uk. A full and detailed explanation of all rights can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
- Right of Access – you have the right to know what personal information is held, by whom and why. You can send a Subject Access Request to see what personal information and any supplementary information relating to you is held by us. We will provide you with the information we hold within one month of your request, unless the provision of that information is particularly complex. In which case, we may extend the deadline by a further two months. This information will be provided free of charge unless you require multiple copies of the same information, in these circumstances, we retain the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee.
- The Right to Rectification – If the information we have collected and processed is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified. We will respond to your request for rectification within one month, unless the request is complex or multiple.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing in some specific situations, these include:
- Where personal data is no longer necessary regarding the purpose for which it was originally collected
- When you withdraw consent
- When you oppose the processing and there is no superseding legitimate interest for continuing the processing
- If the personal data was unlawfully processed (i.e. otherwise in breach of the GDPR)
- If the personal data must be removed in order to comply with a legal obligation
- If the personal data is processed in relation to the offer of information/ society services to a child.
- Right to Restrict Processing – If you contest the accuracy of the personal data we hold, we will restrict the processing of your data until accuracy is verified. The restriction of processing can occur for other reasons too, such as if you require us to retain your data in the advent of a legal claim.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to move, duplicate or transfer your data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
How to contact us
You can write to DVMann Consulting Ltd at this address:
2 Ferndown, Horley, Surrey, RH6 8ED
You can telephone DVMann Consulting Ltd on this number:
You Can email DVMann Consulting Ltd by using this link: